Friday, October 2, 2009

Bad

Where should I start?
This week is a total mess for me..!
FIRST, I failed my bio test which I know would happen judging from how
I can barely answer every questions and it's not my fault but my body's fault,why?
Cause okay I'll let you know my convo with the bio teacher :

(After school)After catching up on the Bio SL test I havent done...
Mr.B:"Adrienne,I want to talk to you about the Plant Science test."
Me:"ERrr...it must be really BAD"
Mr.B:"Oh,so you know?It's not like you what happened?"
Me:"Um yeah actually I didnt study..Well I did but I wasnt feeling well the night before a.k.a sick so I couldnt concentrate"

So see?It is my stupid body's fault!But anyway who cares..It's all in the past baby

SECONDLY, I was recovering from the chronic embarrassment disease I've been suffering since that fateful Football practice and today I wanted to practice - WANT!
But my ESTUPIDO driver left my fucking boots and shirt at the car repair shop,
thank god my friend's the owner so I called her to retrieve my stuffs..
Cant imagine what would happen if I lose my football boot,mom and dad would kill me and ask for their money back..
I lose to much things already-it's starting to kill me.

And the THIRD reason is, I cant find one of my favourite bikinis.SHIT.
Also, my grandma got back to her habit of cleaning up all my things&clothing and putting it away in places she want it to be - AS USUAL
In a blink of an eye she can clean up all the stuffs in your room put it inside
a cardboard box and send it to a storehouse far far away...
Till you will never see your stuffs again...

So now I'm wasting a lot of my energy to search for my lost stuffs like my plaid American eagle scarf,AX tee shirt,CR7 nike ball etc etc the list goes on and ON and ON... urgh
This is why I should talk to my grand-uncle tomorrow and ask him a favor to build me a custom-made closet where NO ONE in my house can put their hands on!
Do not even think about touching it. Maybe I should print this big and stick it all over the walls in my house. But nah that is not being eco-friendly.

To sum it all up, things has not been going on well like I want it to be
.....


Okay, I think I'm done with all this mumble jumble


How is LIFE treating YOU lately?




0 comments: