Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I'm currently up to:



1. Drooling over the cool leather Urban Outfitters shoes and bags, American Apparel acid-wash jacket ,and thinking whether I should buy a bikini again from Victoria's Secret. Maybe not.

2. Glancing over the ToK questions and wondering what could be the possible answers to these:

Try thinking of a color that hasn't been invented?

What was there before the universe? A color? Black? White? Nothing? If it was nothing.. then
what was it nothing of? Does it go on forver? What IS forever?

When u look in a fishtank, you watch and laugh at the fact that they're trapped in a fishtank..
what if were just "fish" in someone ELSE'S fishtank, and they're looking down on us ?

What if how we live is controled.. what if, someone is stopping our lives as we speak, and a
second to them, is really a year or a day or a month, for us?

In what sense,if any , can a machine be said to know something?How can anyone believe that a
machine can think?

Seriously these questions are harder than physics questions...

3. Feeling hot... not hot as in I-feel-hot-like-Megan-Fox but the temperature-hot.

4. Staring at my baby cousin Hima, and woops she just stared back at me with her big wide eyes.

5. Looking at the clock...damn,it's 6:38 already?

6. Please watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kg1oOq9tY
It's by 350.org and it's a supersick video you'll love it

"Because the world needs to know"

7. Hearing Hima's very loud voice from the kitchen..Eeeek...Aaak....

8. Got my football ball all pumped up-it turned out my dad pumped it this afternoon.
Last night,I tried but I surrendered after it took more than 30 minutes.

9. Feeling glad that I decided to celebrate my 16th birthday with friends at Menjangan resort.
It turned out to be FUN , and the number 16 needs to be celebrated well by everyone.
Come on, it's only once in a lifetime that you have a sweet birthday.

10. Realizing how fortunate my life is-when compared to some people. But still feel very unlucky
when looking at Miranda Kerr or Adriana Lima.

11. Counting down the days till weekend, cant wait to go shopping in Seminyak.
Need to get those Ipanema sandals or strappy leather sandals.

12. I think I have to stop and start studying Economics.


Goodbye and have a nice night

0 comments: