Sunday, May 17, 2009

the alter egos

My eyelids felt heavy I should study but my eyes doesn't let me..
I decided to make a cup of coffee..
Frankly I don't know how to make a cup of coffee but luckily
There was an instant one in the cupboard..

So I boiled my coffee mixture and took out the madeleines from
The freezer..
Ting!the oven told me the madeleines are warm enough..
Then I sat down drank my coffee and dipped the madeleines in it
This is simply irresistible and blissful how can I go
Back to study annoying statistics and algebras..

But my geeky alter ego tells me it's time to
Get my ass up go upstairs and rumble with numbers..

My bookworm alter ego tells me to finish reading
The alchemist..

My lazy alter ego tells me to relax pop
Up my ipod sleep and let things go with the flow..

......

Guten nacht bitches,
My true alter ego tells me to drink more coffee
And eat more madeleines..


"Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukhitatta"

LYLLTS

0 comments: